Silk is the Precious Material:
Silk is more luxurious fabrics that have been treasured for their luxurious feel and beautiful finishes. Choosing silk covered couch feels you soft sheen, rich colour, and innate elegance. But any stain upon the silk couch means that any discoloration are much more visible. Silk is also very difficult to clean. The delicate fabric makes it challenging to get rid of stains without any damage. Watching TV on the couch with a plate of foods or snacks, there may be the chances oil stain upon the couch. After washing the upper covering of the couch, as far as stains go, oil stains are among the toughest. Unlike other stains, oil never rub off. The more you try for rubbing, the more embedded it seems to become. When stains happen on your couch, which is the center piece of your home, it feels pressing to get them to take proper care during Couch Cleaning.
What Would Happen?
The cushions and thick material covering of the couches make it easy for odour causing. The liquids can easily soak. The silk cloth covering requires a little bit more care to clean. For the best results, as soon as you notice them, clean up spills quickly. It will help you prevent from penetrating too deeply into the couch surface. Regular washing is not good for the colour of your precious silk.
Six Stains That Destroy The Silk Covering Of The Couch:
1. Coffee and Tea: Most of us prefer to take our breakfast by sitting upon our favourite couch. There may be the chances of stains due to fall of any that contains too much oil.
2. Stains from perfume, and deodorant: Deodorants can cause spot marks on your silk couches. The alcohol content in the perfume can damage the colour. It leaves a circular spot on your clothes.
3. Chocolate: If you’ve found a chocolate on your beautiful silk couch, a brown mark remains. It becomes an oily spot for remaining a prolonged period.
4. Alcohol: Alcohol stains demand immediate attention. Because alcohol stain will turn brown, when it stay for a long period on the couch.
5. Cosmetics: There may be the chances of mark of lipsticks, nail polish or cosmetics chemicals upon your favourite couches, it spreads more as you try much to remove it.
6. Kids and pets: When milk or the pet urine is spilled upon the silk couches, a dark spot upon the couch arises. As the couch dries, there would be develop a sour odour.
To Retain the Smoothness of the Silk and its Glaze, Follow These Tips:
- Never apply harsh chemical without testing.
- Avoid using chlorinated laundry products and vinegar.
- Never apply concentrated ammonia.
Calling a Professional For Your Couch Cleaning:
Silk Fibers cannot be cleaned with household methods. So, for better results, contact Squeaky Clean Upholstery – Sofa Steam Cleaning Melbourne professional cleaner. So your couch can go back to looking like new, with having to call up the Squeaky Clean Upholstery professionals.
Have a Look On Our Blog:- Leather Couch At Home; Know How Can You Clean It